- Check-In Time 1:00 pm Check-Out Time: 12:00 Noon. Quiet Time: 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- RVs older than 10 years must be inspected. NO FEMA Campers, RVs without holding tanks, inoperative plumbing, School buses, Vans are permitted in the park!
- Visitors must register at office upon arrival. Visitor vehicle(s) need to park in designated visitor parking area (see map). Visitors are to leave campground by 10:00 pm. Campers are responsible for the actions of their visitors and they must abide by Pine Lake’s Park Rules.
- Rent Due Day: Due prior to 12:00 pm or, $10.00 late fee per day for rent collected late.
- Vehicles: 5 MPH in Park at all times, Must be parked on your site and not in road way or be subject to towing at any time. Only (1) Camping unit and (1) vehicle per site allowed without additional charge up to a maximum of two vehicles per site. Additional vehicles may be parked in the RV storage area if arranged by the office. ($2 dollars extra/vehicle/day)
- No ATVs, Go karts, dune buggies, dirt/mini bikes and motor scooters may be operated! Golf Carts for handicapped with permit from office.
- Bicycles: kids are only allowed in designated areas (off paved roads – see map) during daylight hours. Helmets and safety equipment are recommended!
- For scooters, skateboards, rollerblades Helmets, kneepads and elbow pads are required.
- Trash: Garbage should be placed in a plastic bag, sealed and placed in dumpsters located in back and front of park (see map) not on your site. Keep lids closed. If full, please place other dumpster. $100 fine! No metal, large plastic, wooden and non-garbage items may be placed in the dumpster.
- Children: Adults must accompany any child under the age of 12 at all times when away from your site (state rule). Unsupervised children will result in dismissal from the park. Children may not play, canoe or swim in the pond.
- Alcohol: No drunkenness or open alcoholic containers is permitted. Alcoholic beverages are permitted in a glass or covered can.
- Site Etiquette: Please walk through empty sites or on streets only (don’t cut through sites).
- Campfires: Ground fires are prohibited except in authorized campfire areas.
- Waste Water: Do not put grease, garbage, oil, chemicals, paper-towels or feminine articles in the drains! These will damage the park’s sewer systems.
- Restrooms/Showers: No smoking, pets, dishes, or laundry allowed in the restrooms.
- Pets are welcome. Dogs must be on a leash NO LONGER THAN 6ft. Pets are not to be left outside unattended and kennels are prohibited! You must clean up after your pet! Any guest who fails to clean up after their pet will be evicted without refund. (Pet waste bags available in office). Continuous barking or aggressive behavior by your dog will result in your eviction. Pets are not allowed inside any park building area.
- Vehicle Washing: Pay in advance for a permit at office, $5 per RV and $2 per car if paid in advance (if we catch you — $10 and $5 added to your bill.)
- Repairs or maintenance. AUTO REPAIR, OIL CHANGES etc., OR RV REPAIRS ON SITE WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION! Repair area is outside of park. Leaky vehicles (oils, fuel, transmission, etc.) are not permitted. Cutting, welding, grinding, hammering, are not permitted.
- Fuels/Oils: No fuels of any kind may be stored in or around your campsite. No transferring of fuels from one tank to another may happen in the park.
- Orderliness: Your site is not a storage area! Keep it clean and orderly! No tents, boxes, refrigerators, freezers, spas, or any other items are permitted to be stored outside! Store items in opaque plastic bins under trailers and out of sight OR purchase a trailer skirt to hide such items. Storage sheds conforming to park guidelines are permitted if approved by park manager in writing. No clotheslines permitted. Satellite dishes must be affixed to proper mounts only.
- Attire: Proper attire (clean clothing, shirt and shoes when inside buildings) is required at all times using any Pine Lake facility.
- Fishing: Permit $1 each at office. Catch and release only. Please remove all litter by the ponds. No swimming at any time.
- Criminal Background: We do not lease long-term to convicted lifetime sexual offenders or certain convicted felons within 7 years (violent crimes, drug dealers etc) that may place other tenants including children at risk. Regular (weekly) or overnight visitors must also follow these guidelines!
Emergency telephone. Emergency phones: Police, Fire, Ambulance: 911. Campground contact is (850) 722-1401